Sunday, June 7, 2015

Update: The Shredder

I have decided that if you come up with a solution to one of my many queries you will be upgraded from 'Think Tank Follower' to 'Tank Girl/or Boy'.



In a post from a month ago I forced my rage for shredding chicken onto the internet and the internet replied. Several 'followers' told me that it is possible to shred chicken in a food processor; however, I do not own a food processor because I am not an adult. So then, a friend of mine GAVE me a Ninja food processor and all I can say is that the Ninja, samurai shredded the FUCK out of that chicken breast! I highly endorse this product. My only complaint would be that it worked too well. I pulsed the machine for maybe 5 seconds and the meat went from shredded to completely pulverized or like the consistency of finely ground beef.



Shredding chicken, with two forks, would normally take me anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes to do and now with the ancient art of Japanese self defense on my side this process only takes 5 seconds. The only question that still remains is what will I do with all my newly found free time?! I will spend this leisure time wisely, by watching every cat video the internet has to offer. Meow for now bitches.



No comments:

Post a Comment