Monday, July 28, 2014

Meat Heads



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs_by_ethnicity

Ok, first of all, where have you been all my life wiki page devoted to racial slurs?! The hilarity is unending. Second of all, this web page is totally racist and not because of its racial slurs but because of its lack of racial slurs.

This site "claims" to list all racial slurs, alphabetically by ethnicity. Under the header "Individual Ethnicities" there are only 9 ethnicities listed. I'm pretty sure there are more than 9 ethnicities, in the world, and I need to know what their specific racial slurs are! You are racist wikipedia for lumping us all into 9 categories! I am French and my husband calls me a "frog eater". French isn't even listed on this site! People need to know that me and my people EAT FROGS!!! They are sooo delicious hopping up and down, past my beret, beneath my hairy armpits and inside my stomach!!! Whoever compiled/wrote this page is a total meat head.

Racism is never funny but Wikipedia is always hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment