Monday, July 14, 2014

Dr. Bunson Honeydew, Esquire, Monsignor



"If you can't pronounce it don't eat it!" I love these kind of quotes that don't really make any sense, when you think about it. Many modern foods do contain chemicals, with long names, and it doesn't necessarily mean that these foods are bad for you. Phrases like these are just meant for the hive mind of people who can't do their own research. We don't have time anymore so we need others to do the research for us. Sometimes those doing the "research" are people like Beaker and Dr. Bunson Honeydew or they are people who write blogs (not unlike myself). If you have learned anything from my blog it is the fact that I know literally nothing. Please don't come to people like me for medical advice, science facts or news. Come to us for comedy and nothing more. I don't want my scientists telling jokes and I don't want my comedians doing high level mathematics. It's just good science!

No comments:

Post a Comment